Skip to content
- “Spaces out” when listening to someone or doing assigned reading.
- Often needs to re-read information or ask people to repeat what they’ve said because it doesn’t “stick” the first time.
- Has trouble staying focused.
- Often gets sidetracked from tasks unless she’s doing something that’s especially interesting to her.
- Often rushes through assignments or produces messy work with lots of errors.
- Often seems to be working well below her potential in school or on homework.
- Has trouble remembering information when it’s needed.
- Struggles during tests to recall facts she studied and seemed to know the night before.